About this Policy
This policy sets out how Geckodb collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using the services of Geckodb and this web site, you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
What information is collected by us
Geckodb collects personal information that it considers necessary for it to provide the services that it offers.
Personal information collected by Geckodb may include:
- Your business/organisation name, address and contact details.
- The names and contact details of representatives of your company/organisation.
- The services provided to you.
- Records of communications with Geckodb.
How is personal information collected
Geckodb collects personal information from you only when you provide information directly to Geckodb in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise).
How is personal information used
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the services requested by you.
- To manage those services, including customer service and billing.
- To research, develop and improve Geckodb's services.
- For purposes connected with the operation of Geckodb.
Geckodb will never pass your personal or business information on to any third party or individual except to government and regulatory authorities as required by law.
Data and other related information
Geckodb web site
When you visit the Geckodb web site, Geckodb records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring/exit pages and urls, pages accessed, documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system. This information may be used to analyse trends, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for statistical use.
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.